Ingredients for 6 persons:
3 eggs - 2g bicarbonate of soda - 150g tuna - 15g fisherman's herbs - 1 teaspoon mustard - 20 cl double cream - 1 pinch chilli, salt, pepper
- Beat the eggs into an omelette. Add the bicarbonate of soda.
- Put the tuna and the fisherman's herbs into the beaten eggs
- Add the double cream, chilli, mustard, a little salt and pepper. Mix gently and drain to check the seasoning.
- Divide the mixture into small round dishes up to two thirds of the way through
- Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
- Divide the mixture into small round moulds