Doses for approximately 32 pieces
- 200 g of sushi rice
- a tablespoon of rice vinegar
- 300 ml of water
- 1/2 tablespoon of Japanese spice blend
- 4 sheets of mame nori sushi
To color the rice
- 1 tablespoon of pitaya powder
- 1 tablespoon of spirulina powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of curry
- 150 g of marinated vegetables : peppers, onions, eggplant
- 100 g of Groix & Nature Sardines Rillettes
- 50 ml of cocktail sauce
- wasabi, paprika and Crusco pepper
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the packet. Add the spices and rice vinegar, mix well and let sit.
- Divide the rice into three bowls: season respectively with pitaya, spirulina and curry.
- Spread the rice on each colored seaweed sheet (lightly moisten the edges), matching the three colors. In the center, first spread a layer of Groix & Nature Sardines Rillettes, then cocktail sauce. Then arrange the cut vegetables lengthwise. Roll yourself up using the mat. Let the different rolls rest in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Place the different rolls next to each other and with a sharp, slightly moistened knife cut your rolls (about 2.5 cm in height).
- Decorate as desired with wasabi, Crusco pepper, paprika and enjoy it with soja sauce.
Receipe and photo by Chiara Caprettini @Nordfoodovestest